Knowledgeable says most likely already 1,000 circumstances in UK; man who had been in Italy turns into Japan’s third particular person recognized with Omicron
- Omicron variant has now been detected in 16 US states
- Anti-lockdown protests in Brussels, Belgium, turned violent
- UK’s progress on Covid now squandered, warns top scientist
- Covid not over, next pandemic could be more lethal: Oxford jab creator
- Omicron is a ‘wake-up call’ to vaccinate poorer nations, experts say
- Omicron: what do we know about the new Covid variant?
- See all our coronavirus coverage
The Johnson & Johnson booster shot may fit nicely for many who initially had a Pfizer vaccine, a latest study has discovered.
Researchers on the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Heart in Boston studied 65 individuals who had obtained two pictures of the Pfizer vaccine. Six months after the second dose, the researchers gave 24 of the volunteers a 3rd dose of the Pfizer vaccine and gave 41 the Johnson & Johnson shot.